Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What exactly is a Property Bubble, and are we in the midst of one?

A number of new visitors to my blog have asked me the above question, so I started doing some research on the topic. Just then, an annonomous email arrived in my inbox with the following two videos. Thanks Annonoumous, you saved me a lot of research and writing, its easier to just watch these two excellent videos:

Part 1 of 2:


Part 2 of 2


Scary? And how! It makes me cringe...

If you enjoyed these videos, see the rest in the series at:
www.chrismartenson.com/crashcourse

I am keen to hear your comments on these two videos and how they relate to the South African property bubble, especially with reference to my blog of 15Feb09 titled, How far will property prices fall in SA?

No comments:

Post a Comment